What Are The Main Benefits of Investing in Gold?
These days, there are so many options to choose from if you are ready to start making investment decisions. Between stock trading, real estate ventures, interest accounts, or business investments, it can be difficult to figure out what is right for you. You may have heard about investing in gold — tangible, physical gold. While gold doesn’t pay dividends or interest like in other types of investments, gold is one of the best investments you can make. Keep reading to learn about the main benefits of investing in gold and how you can get started today.
Gold Will Always Have Value
It’s true — as long as you have gold, you will never go broke. Here are some amazing facts about the value of gold:
- In its 3000-year history is that it has never been worth zero
- Gold can not go broke or bankrupt
- Gold is not vulnerable to manipulation or devaluation by the government or Central Bank
- It’s rare and in limited supply
- Gold is globally recognized, accepted, and traded
- Gold can outperform most stocks, including high-flying technology stocks, bonds, equities, and commodity markets
- Gold can be considered a currency, and unlike paper currency, gold has a long history of holding its value
- The value of gold rises as the value of paper currency decreases
- The price of gold nearly tripled between 1998 and 2008, reaching the $1,000-an-ounce milestone in early 2008 and nearly doubling between 2008 and 2012, hitting above the $2,000 mark.
Investing in Gold is Private and Confidential
Aside from reporting the profit gain on your income taxes after you sell your gold, investing in gold is private and confidential. Unlike other investments, you may need to declare them or somehow report them, such as a real estate investment. This is not the case with gold — you can own it completely anonymously.
- Nobody has to know you own it. Not many other assets can say the same!
- There is no limit to how much gold you can own or restrictions on how to obtain it. You are limited only by your own budget.
- There is no branch of the federal, state, or local government that needs to know about your gold.
- You do not have to report any gold purchases.
Gold Protects Your Other Investments
Gold protects your other investments by offering diversification and a stabilizing effect. Since gold will always have value, it is a great long-term investment that requires no maintenance and is something you can pass down between family members. All you have to do is own it.
When confidence in the government is low and the economy crashes, it can cause damage to the stock market and other investments. However, the price of gold tends to skyrocket when this happens, giving protection to your portfolio and your future. Gold investors see their portfolio increase in value while stock markets always crash during the recession.
No Special Expertise is Required
Are you ready to start making investment decisions but don’t know the first thing about trading in the stock market, fine art, real estate, or rookie cards? Then gold is perfect for you. No special skills or expertise are required to obtain, own, or recognize gold (the exception, of course, is if you are looking to buy rare, collectible gold coins). Buying gold is very straightforward, and all you need to do is work with a reputable, trusted dealer — we can help.
How to Invest in Gold and Silver
If you are ready to invest in gold and silver, there are two ways you can do it. One is by purchasing gold or silver directly with cash, in the form of a bar or coin, from a precious metals dealer. The other is to transfer your existing traditional IRA or 401k retirement savings into a Precious Metals IRA Account backed by physical gold and silver.
Gold Roth IRA
While purchasing gold or silver directly with cash in the form of a bar or coin is extremely straightforward, a gold Roth IRA can seem a little bit more complicated for some people. If you have an existing traditional IRA or 401k retirement savings, you are essentially adding an insurance policy against inflation to your retirement portfolio. If you are interested in a gold Roth IRA, click here to set up a free consultation with us.
About Priority Gold
If you are ready to invest in gold to protect your savings and secure your future, we can help. Priority Gold is one of the most trusted precious metals dealers in the United States with BBB A+ Rating, AAA Rating with Business Consumer Alliance, and 5 Stars Rating with TrustLink.
We specialize in providing precious metals investment services with Security, Liability, and Great Convenience for customers. Our team is committed to helping to streamline their precious metals purchases at a fair price, selecting the right precious metals portfolios, and meeting their important financial objectives.
We offer Free Storage for qualifying Gold & Silver IRA accounts, a fast and easy gold buying process, and smooth IRA Transfer. And your gold shows up on schedule. Priority Gold guarantees the highest standards of customer service, which comes with honesty, professional conduct, and Ethical Code of Business.
For more information, visit us at prioritygold.com