Limited Price Protection Plan
Priority Gold LLC (“Priority”) offers a limited Price Protection Program subject to the following terms and conditions, in connection with the purchase of certain precious metals from Priority.
- This program applies to purchases over $250,000 without management approval, made from Priority after September 1, 2021 and may be cancelled at any time.
- Only certain customers qualify. This program only applies to customers/transactions to whom this program is offered. If your purchase qualifies, the applicability of the program will be noted on your recorded transaction voice confirmation.
- Only certain precious metals qualify. This program only applies to the precious metals specifically identified on your recorded transaction voice confirmation by the Priority sales representative as subject to the program when the sale is made. If the sales representative does not limit the precious metals to which the program applies during your recorded transaction voice confirmation, then it applies to all precious metals listed during the recorded transaction voice confirmation.
- Time limit. This program lasts for 30 days following the recording of your transaction voice confirmation that is subject to this program. The Priority Price Protection Program only applies during this 30 day window, during normal business hours. (If the thirtieth day falls on a day that Priority is not open for business, e.g., a weekend or a holiday, the final date of the program will be extended to the next business day.)
- One election only. This program contains two features – a price drop protection feature and a buy more at the lower price originally paid feature. You may price-adjust or buy more, but you cannot do both, and you may only price-adjust or buy more once pursuant to this program. If your sales representative is not available when you call, you should ask to speak to a manager to claim the benefit of this program. Priority shall have no obligation to contact you to apprise you of a price drop or increase. You must initiate all requests to re-price or buy more under this program.
- Price drop protection feature. You may call Priority at any time (and as often as you would like), during normal business hours, within the window, to ask for any precious metals subject to this program to be re-priced pursuant to this program to see if you want to adjust the price. If you decide to make an adjustment pursuant to this program, you will need to confirm the adjustment on our recorded transaction confirmation line.
If the price of the precious metal falls further, after you lock the adustment on our recorded confirmation line and thereby lock the amount of your adjustment, but before the conclusion of the 30 day window, you may not request and will not receive a further adjustment or otherwise be permitted to re-lock the amount of the adjustment.
The method for calculating the re-price is set forth, below. If your transaction contains more than one type or grade of precious metal that is subject to the program, re-pricing will be conducted on per type/denomination and grade basis. You must specify which items are to be re-priced. If you decide to re-price and request/confirm an adjustment on less than all of the items in the transaction – because, for example, the price has only dropped on certain of the items – you may not request and will not receive a further adjustment on the other items at a later date, even if those items subsequently drop in price during the 30 day window.
To adjust the price of your purchase (or a portion of your purchase), you must call within the time window, request a re-price, request an adjustment based on the new price provided, and otherwise be eligible under the program. You will then be asked to confirm the re-price and adjustment request on Priority’s recorded transaction voice confirmation line. Once so confirmed, the amount of the adjustment will be locked.
If you adjust, the difference will be provided in precious metals (of the same or similar kind) or a refund of a portion of the purchase price, or a mix of precious metals and a refund of a portion of the purchase price, at Priority’s sole election. If additional precious metals are provided, the amount of precious metals provided will be calculated based on Priority’s ask price for such precious metals at the time of the adjustment (using the same spread charged on your original purchase.)
How the re-price is calculated.
- Priority charges a spread on each transaction, as further explained in this Transaction Agreement. The specific spread applicable to each type/grade of precious metal purchased, if more than one type or grade is purchased, may differ from the spread for the total transaction. The specific spread for each type/grade of precious metal purchased is available upon request and is recorded internally at the time of sale.
- When you request a re-price pursuant to the Priority Price Protection Program, Priority’s sales representative will quote you the then current sales price for that precious metal item (type and grade) using the same spread that was charged to you for that item in the transaction which is subject to the program, which is on file with Priority.
- If, but only if, the re-price determined pursuant to this re-calculation is lower than the price that the customer originally paid for that precious metal item, and subject to the other terms and conditions set forth herein, customer may re-lock the price and receive a refund or additional precious metals, or a mix of refund and additional precious metals, for that difference.
- Prices can change frequently. Priority does not guarantee any re-price unless the customer calls in, re-prices, requests an adjustment, is eligible for an adjustment, and confirms the adjustment on Priority’s recorded transaction voice confirmation line. Priority’s prices and spreads may be higher or lower than competitor’s prices or spreads at any given time or over time. The fact that one of Priority’s competitors may be quoting a lower spread or total cost for an item does not entitle customer to an adjustment. Priority’s Price Protection Program is based on Priority’s spreads and cost and no one else’s.
- Buy more feature. You may call Priority at any time (and as often as you would like), during normal business hours, within the 30-day window, to find out the current ask price for any precious metals you purchased that are subject to this program, and if the then current selling price has increased from the price you paid, you may purchase additional quantities (up to a maximum of five times your original purchase quantity) of the same type/grade of precious metal from Priority at the price per unit that you originally paid, as specified on your recorded transaction voice confirmation. (When quoting you the then current ask price, Priority will provide an ask quote based on the spread percentage you originally paid.)
If the price of the precious metal increases further, after you lock buying more on our recorded confirmation line and thereby lock the amount of your additional purchase, but before the conclusion of the 30 day window, you may not use the buy more feature again and will not be permitted to re-lock the amount of additional precious metals to be purchased.
You must initiate all requests to get buy more pricing. If your transaction contains more than one type or grade of precious metal that is subject to the program, buy more pricing will be conducted on a per type/denomination and grade basis. You must specify which items should be quoted. If you decide to buy more pursuant to this program on less than all of the items in the transaction – because, for example, the price has only increased on certain of the items – you will not be allowed to buy more pursuant to this program on the other items at a later date, even if those items subsequently increase in price during the 30 day window.
To buy more at the prices originally paid, you must call within the time window, request buy more pricing, request to buy more at the original price paid, and otherwise be eligible under the program. You will then be asked to confirm the type of precious metals to be purchased pursuant to this program, the price per unit, and the amount in total on Priority’s recorded transaction voice confirmation line. Once so confirmed, the purchase will be binding.
- Priority’s Price Protection Program is void where prohibited by law or if it would constitute a security or subject Priority or this program to registration under the Commodities Exchange Act or other federal or state laws regulating the sales of futures, futures contracts, options, or similar transactions. If and to the extent so prohibited, you agree that the Priority Price Protection Program did not induce you to enter any transaction with Priority.
- You acknowledge and agree that (a) the decision to re-price and request a price adjustment or to buy more, and which precious metals to re-price and request an adjustment on or to buy more, is your decision alone, and (b) that that decision is made subject to your own research, prudence and judgment.
- IRA specific disclosure. For purposes of tax reporting and other disclosures, any price drop adjustment made pursuant to this program shall constitute a reduction in Priority’s spread on the initial transaction (i.e., a partial refund for value received). Any precious metals or refund provided pursuant to such adjustment shall be deposited into your IRA only.