Precious Metals Investment
Life isn’t always a straight smooth line. And sometimes, you may find yourself getting lost in the economic storm. When uncertainty comes, the economy crumbles, the Stock Market falls and the currency declines.
Historical market data shows the Price of Gold grows higher and higher for many years. Gold always stays strong as a reliable store of value and purchasing power. This reputation is not likely to change any time soon.
Buying Gold can be a safe, stable, and best investment option. As long as you have physical gold or silver in hand to sell or trade, you will never be broke, even if the economy collapses. Protect Your Wealth Now!
Gold Price & Trend
Historical market data shows gold trended higher and higher for many years. The average gold price in 1920 was $20.67 per ounce. Gold prices hit an all-time high to all-time high in 2011 (above $1900 per ounce) and in 2020 (above $2000 per ounce). It shows the price of gold has surged 100 times in the 100 years period since 1920.
Gold price isn’t tied to volatile markets such as stocks and bonds. Gold’s low correlation to other assets provides more stability and security than other investment options. That is one reason many investors buy physical Gold or Silver as long-term investments. Investors shouldn’t panic over occasional drops in gold prices. Gold always rebounds after a few days or weeks. Gold usually climbs to new highs, especially when equities remain depressed or the biggest stock market crashes.
Facts About Gold
- Gold is a reliable store of value.
- Gold is globally recognized, accepted, and traded.
- Gold has been a purchasing power for thousands of years.
- It’s rare and in limited supply, you can’t keep making it.
- It doesn’t change the value as much, for example, as currency.
- It is a lot more durable than investing in food or something perishable.
- Gold is a hedge against inflation caused by the mounting debt and rising costs.
- Gold outperforms most stocks, including high-flying technology stocks, bonds, equities, and commodity markets.
- Gold is a common investment around the world and people see gold as something prestigious with intrinsic value.
- Gold also is an attractive liquid asset because it is easy to buy and sell.
All of these bring more glitter to the reputation of this shiny, yellow bright precious metal than ever. And so, people want Gold, and it creates a market in itself.
How To Buy Gold? – Where To Buy Gold?
Gold can be purchased from precious metals dealers in the form of bars or coins. You can start your precious metals investment from one of these investment options as follows:
(1) You can purchase Gold or Silver directly with cash, in the form of a bar or coin from precious metals dealer like Priority Gold.
(2) Transfer your existing traditional IRA or 401k retirement savings into Precious Metals IRA Account backed by physical gold and silver.
If you are interested in investing in precious metals, please contact us and we can assist you in opening a new account. Buying physical gold is as easy as 1-2-3.
Priority Gold is America’s Trusted Precious Metals Dealer with BBB A+ Rating, AAA Rating with Business Consumer Alliance, and 5 Stars Rating with TrustLink. We offer a wide range of gold & silver coins, gold & silver bars, and certified graded coins that meet the standards set by the IRS and your needs. Gold shows up on time and the product is delivered to your door. FREE Storage for the first 3 years is offered on qualifying Gold & Silver IRA Account. We are located at 5005 Lyndon B. Johnson Fwy. Suite 350, Dallas, TX 75244
Six Reasons To Do Business With Priority Gold
Priority Gold is awarded Good Standing Awards from ICTA ( Industrial Council for Tangible Assets ). ICTA is the Consumer Watchdog Agency for the coins, currency, and precious metals bullion communities. ICTA exists to promote and safeguard the interests of its members, serving as the industry watchdog to maintain a favorable legislative and regulatory climate in the United States and the individual states. Moreover, Priority Gold Receives 2019 Best of Sherman Oaks Award as well. The Sherman Oaks Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Sherman Oaks, CA area.
Priority Gold receives excellent and positive reviews from customers. Priority Gold’s Precious Metals customers have told the rest of the world what it’s like to work with Priority Gold by writing good reviews in their own words on many Consumer Watchdog websites. Click the Links below to read Priority Gold reviews: