Finding a Safe Haven For Your Retirement
If you are looking to stop working and slow down one day, counting on your retirement savings is everything. If it is lost, it means years longer of working and the inability to live life the way you always envisioned. Unfortunately, one of the main causes that individuals lose their retirement savings is due to issues in the economic climate and the strength of the US dollar. Luckily, there is a safe haven for your retirement in gold stock and silver stock — keep reading to learn more.
Why Investing in Gold Stock and Silver Stock is Important
The best way to protect your retirement savings is by investing in gold stock and silver stock. This is for many reasons, including:
- In its 3000-year history, gold has never been worth zero
- Gold can not go broke or bankrupt
- Gold is not vulnerable to manipulation or devaluation by the government or Central Bank
- It’s rare and in limited supply
- Gold is globally recognized, accepted, and traded
- Gold can outperform most stocks, including high-flying technology stocks, bonds, equities, and commodity markets
- Gold can be considered a currency, and unlike paper currency, gold has a long history of holding its value
- The value of gold rises as the value of paper currency decreases
- Nobody has to know you own it. Not many other assets can say the same!
- There is no limit to how much gold you can own or restrictions on how to obtain it
- You are limited to how much gold you own only by your own budget
- There is no branch of the federal, state, or local government that needs to know about your gold, it is highly confidential
- You do not have to report any gold purchases
- No expertise is required to invest in gold, making it the perfect way for beginning investors to put their money to work
Gold Stock Climbs a Record High
Lately, gold-stock has climbed a record high, making investors very happy. The great part about investing in gold and it hitting a record high is that you are able to draw from it anytime. The longer you wait, the better after-tax return you will have, but you don’t have to wait until your 70’s to take advantage of your investment.
The recent rise in the gold price was due to:
- Low US interest rates, a weaker dollar, and tension between the United States and China.
- Rising inflation and soaring national debt also contribute to the rise in gold prices.
- Some traders and some countries worried about the inability to set a gold contract in the market.
- Individuals are worried about getting their hands on physical gold which promises better security than paper gold.
- Fading hopes of a quick U.S. economic recovery due to the continuous spread of the virus and stretched equity valuations.
- Coronavirus fears cause unprecedented demand for gold because economic uncertainty will continue until a vaccine is widely available and the pandemic is fully contained.
How to Start Investing
As mentioned, investing in gold takes absolutely no experience or special knowledge. All you need to do is find a reputable and trusted dealer to help you with your options — something we can help you with. You don’t have to worry about any of the storage, accounting, or management of your gold. It is all done for you.
This type of ease in investing is unlike anything else. When it comes to investments such as real estate, there is a lot of time, research, and upfront capital required. Fine art and other high-value collectibles require a lot of knowledge, time, and passion to be successful. However, with gold, you just need to make one single phone call.
Investing in a gold Roth IRA will put an “insurance policy” on your existing retirement accounts. You can roll over your current IRA, or open a brand new one. If you are unsure which route to go, you can set up a free consultation with us so that we can talk you through your options.
About Priority Gold
“Gold is the clear beneficiary of safe-haven demand,” a chief global markets strategist said. Gold is a safe haven asset because it has proven to perform well during prolonged financial crises and retains or increases its value during times of market turbulence. That is why investors are diversifying their portfolios by purchasing gold in times of market volatility. If you are ready to invest in gold to protect your savings and secure your future, we can help.
Priority Gold is one of the most trusted precious metals dealers in the United States with BBB A+ Rating, AAA Rating with Business Consumer Alliance, and 5 Stars Rating with TrustLink. We specialize in providing precious metals investment services with Security, Liability, and Great Convenience for customers. Our team is committed to helping to streamline their precious metals purchases at a fair price, selecting the right precious metals portfolios, and meeting their important financial objectives.
We offer Free Storage for qualifying Gold & Silver IRA accounts, a fast and easy gold buying process, and smooth IRA Transfer. Priority Gold guarantees the highest standards of customer service, which comes with honesty, professional conduct, and Ethical Code of Business.
For more information, visit us at prioritygold.com